As of this morning, there are only
3 more breakfast-times
3 more lunch-times
4 more supper-times
& 1 more weekend brunch
at Norton’s Cove Café for this season.
But don’t panic, just call 536-2633 to book your table!
Hannah or Trina will fit you in!
And of course, you can always order take-out!
Starting today, we’ll be serving these soups:
Hearty Soup of the Day: Ginger Pork Ball Soup
Veggie Soup of the Day: Spicy Sweet Potato Corn Soup
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, 8:00 pm – 11:59 pm
The Café is scheduled to close for the season on October 10th, and we’re going out with a bang! Mick Davis will perform for us Live @ Norton’s Cove Café! The show is completely sold out!
A band from Happy Valley – Goosebay, SILVER WOLF BAND will be playing Live @ Norton’s Cove on November 19th! Details coming soon!
And in December, we’re working on plans for our fourth Tibb’s Eve at Norton’s Cove Café, and also a New Year’s event!
Thank you all for your continued support, especially in times like this, when things are a little weird. It means a LOT to me, enabling me to employ seven people full time at the café, and to share some joy and beauty with all who stop in. And thank you to my gorgeous employees who are able to bring us all such great service and products at Norton’s Cove Café: Duke, Ted, Chrys, Amanda, Noah, Hannah, and Trina. xx
We’re doing a good job keeping COVID-19 away from our beautiful province, and we’d really like to keep it that way! Please follow our COVID-19 protocol to ensure that we keep ‘the Covid’ away!
- Please call to make a reservation. This way, we can avoid clusters of people at the entrance. Please wait in your car (or somewhere that others won’t have to come within 6 feet of you) until it’s time for your reservation. Please do not wait on the front steps. When you open the door, step back first, to make sure there isn’t someone right in front of you! If there is a cluster gathering as you are ready to leave the building, you are welcome to exit via the side entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vestibule. Please use this when you enter, and again as you exit.
- As of August 24th, you need to wear a mask inside any public building in Newfoundland. That does not include while you are seated with your bubble at a table to eat, but it does include times when you are walking about the room, perusing the gift shop, and when you are entering/exiting the building.
- We are asked to dispose of any paper menu that has been used just once. We don’t like to be wasteful, so we’ll be asking you to share a single menu, or to use a digital menu: we have a QR code attached to the menu additions chalkboard in the vestibule that you can zap with your mobile device’s camera for access to our full menus. Simply focus your camera on the QR code square, and a link will pop up on your screen. Tap that, and you’ve got our full menu! If you need to use the free WiFi in order to access the online menu, our password for Norton’s Cove Café WiFi is ilovetiffins.
- To avoid contact with you, your server will place food and drink items at one end of the table. Please pass them along to the right recipient at your table. When you’re done with a dish, please place it back at the end of the table so that your server can remove it without leaning in next to you. It feels weird, I know.
- No hugs or handshakes, please. I’m in favour of the curtsy/bow greeting, or a nod/wink. Or in other words, please practice physical distancing from those who are not in your bubble.
- If you have recently arrived in Newfoundland and are in quarantine, please phone in your order- we’d gladly make a contact-less delivery to anyone in the greater New-Wes-Valley area. I can send you an invoice that you can pay via nortonscove.com
- Yes, almost everything on the menu is available for take-out. Just call in your order!
- And lastly, if you feel any symptoms of illness that might possibly be linked to the Corona-virus, please stay home and contact a medical professional.