I blinked, and it’s December! Cue the bells, candy canes, and carols! I love Christmas. And on Friday, TOMORROW, I’ll be celebrating our 20th annual Christmas Party & Sale here in the studio. 20th! We didn’t do a party last year due to- you know- but there was one year when we had two parties, so I’m sticking to 20!
For those of you who want to shop online, there’s a 25% off discount code or a Free Shipping discount code that has been mailed out to my eNewsletter subscribers. If you didn’t get it, let me know, and I’ll get you hooked up. You can use those discount codes for the full month of December, as many times as you like.
I’d love for you to visit the studio, and I’m offering free coffee while you shop handmade. Hate the hustle and bustle of shopping in the big stores? Then stop in for a calm, relaxing shopping experience with a candy cane latté to warm your hands and the knowledge that you are supporting local, handmade, and independent! Every little purchase makes a big difference to small shops like mine.
Other cool gifts we have in stock here at Norton’s Cove Studio are:
- Kate Fudge Art cards and earrings
- Foggy Island Candles
- Christmas Cards! Choose from Christmas Caplin, Poinsettia, Snowflakes, Christmas Ornament, or the latest, Christmas Cruiser.
- Oil paintings
- Editioned Linocut prints
- Jams, partridgeberry relish, chocolates, sauces, and soap from the Dark Tickle Company
- Saltwater Spirit clay topped bottle corks
- Jacobean Chocolate
- Norton’s Cove apparel: toques, t-shirts, and hoodies
- Velvet Snow Accessories: beautiful forget-me-not jewellery
- Norton’s Cove Knots: Duke’s rope mats and ornamental pieces
- Gift cards: redeemable at both Norton’s Cove Studio and Café